Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Does anyone know... (Read 510 times)

Where I can move to? Somewhere in town that's NOT Bellevue, that's nice, safe (it'll be me and 1 dog), but affordable....etc. I can only think of Bellevue. I can't live in Bellevue. I know we just had this conversation with an out of towner but my reasoning is a little blurred at the moment.

The Thunder

Where I can move to? Somewhere in town that's NOT Bellevue, that's nice, safe (it'll be me and 1 dog), but affordable....etc. I can only think of Bellevue. I can't live in Bellevue. I know we just had this conversation with an out of towner but my reasoning is a little blurred at the moment.
      So when are you going to tell us all what went down? I used to live in the "Nipper's Corner" area back in the day. I thought it was an okay area to live in. There are some decent apartments there. I asssume you are planning on renting for a bit until you get settled? It has pretty easy access to downtown as well as about 10 min from the park.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Good suggestion. What went down? Hmm. World war 15, last night. I'm so over it. Over it. I have to leave. Preferably now, but I have no place to go. I'm not going to my Mom's. I'd rather shoot myself.

I asssume you are planning on renting for a bit until you get settled?
          Oh, yea. Some apartments do month to month rent right? Instead of signing a 6 month lease? It's been a while since i've rented. I've forgotten.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is wrong with Bellevue?
              he's in bellevue.

JakeKnight

I'm assuming because the husband still lives here. ------------ I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles, Candice. I like Thunder's Nipper's Corner idea. It seems all right ... plus, you can get the perpetual giggle out of telling people you live in Nipper's Corner. Cuz that's just funny sounding. You might think about going out towards Nolensville. When were looking to buy, we saw a lot of new housing and rental units out that way. It's a lot of farmland at the moment, but still pretty close, and they're building it up fast. If you don't mind a serious drive, you might think Smyrna. Yeah, it's got its downsides, but its growing pretty quick too, and its cheap. Good luck. Let us know if we can help. By the way, how's Ernie? (Crosses fingers and hopes that was a good question to ask at the moment, rather than a mind-numbingly stupid one)

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

By the way, how's Ernie? (Crosses fingers and hopes that was a good question to ask at the moment, rather than a mind-numbingly stupid one)
                  He seems okay. I won't be able to take Ernie though. Technically he's Jeremys dog. The other dog, Ziggy, is my dog. I will miss Ernie, a lot.

The Thunder

Oh, yea. Some apartments do month to month rent right? Instead of signing a 6 month lease? It's been a while since i've rented. I've forgotten.
                    Been a few year since i've rented too...but I doubt you'll find something decent that's month to month. I'd say suck it up and go 6 months. There's also a bar in Nipper's Corner called Marathon's. I used to go there quite often back in the day. Good times....but I think someone got shot there last year. Wasn't me though.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

but I think someone got shot there last year.
                      You make Nippers Corner sound so appealing. lol

The Greatest of All Time

Yikes. Sorry. You should check your mail.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          I think i'm going to be sick. I've been looking at apartments all morning online. Nothing looks good. Well, a couple of Bellevue places do Roll eyes If I live in Bellevue, he'll find me.

Yikes. Sorry. You should check your mail.
                            Marcus, my myspace has been compromised...I can't talk freely on it.

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, my myspace has been compromised...I can't talk freely on it.
                              That's why I gave you my email address silly.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                                My email is compromised too. Do you have facebook? He doesn't even know I have facebook.