Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i said, "i wonder what it means," not "tell me what it means." (Read 9 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

i said...

interesting comments section.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Manbunsplaining-   great new term!

Note:  I've changed my name here on RA, at long last.  I've been banned from another group on here, which isn't why I changed my name, but I need a new home!    Not that I think this group will come off of life support, but here I am posting!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

"run" "2" "eat"

I CHANGED MY NAME TOO OMG TWINZ!!!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

At first I thought you were "RunnerSKA" and I was all, Awesome! Jamaican music!

Who would ban you from a group on RA?

And....

HEY WAFFS!

LOL.   Well, apparently I'm a bully and I didn't blow any sunshine up asses, etc.  I've been in time out for my insensitivity.    Then I pulled the lawyer card when the Queen of the Forum slandered one of my family members and that was the end of me.    The content on the forum consisted entirely of the following:   1. A daily (or sometimes more than once a day) weather report on the horrible wind and cold in bumblefuck Manitoba   2. Daily report from the same poster on how her kid is bullied in school by such things as rumors being spread in elementary school  3. Reports on how much weight has been gained and a lot of hand wringing about what to do about it  (no response to this is acceptable except "Awww. You look terrific.  Be gentle on yourself."  4. Whining about situations at work that have been whined about for 6 years or so  5. Reports from the Queen of the Forum on how no running skirts/bike shorts/bras/shoes work for her because she is a special snowflake with a body and feet unique to the universe.    Sadly (I'm sincere here) there is a serious health issue that apparently gives the Queen freedom to do and say mean things to others. 

Notice there is very little discussion about running.  Very few of them run.   Bottom line-  anyone who was really my friend is still my friend and the rest can........  But in the spirit of the modern world, many have unfriended and blocked me on facebook and other social media.  I'm just crushed.

"run" "2" "eat"

hay miss tonay!

"run" "2" "eat"

runnerska, why you gotta be so mean?

Ying and yang and all that.

That group sounds like something that would be super awesome to troll!

Sorry, RunnerSKA. Maybe have a spliff and put on some reggae.

Just chilling on my 4 1/2 hour flight!  Apparently after my eviction, the Queen wrote a set of rules for the group. I can't see them, but I bet they would be good for a laugh.

Based on the group description (which even mentions " threatening litigation"!), I'm going with LLR.

Lolz.

She made up the rules after she banned me.  That's due process for you!  I didn't even threaten litigation.  I suggested that she would get a letter from me if she didn't take down her slanderous post.  They haven't had any new members in years.  I can't understand why not? So welcoming!  Take some back to grade school!   Remember those cootie catcher things you made with paper?