Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thunder Strikes Again! (Read 273 times)

oh wait, thunder rumbles and lightening strikes... nevermind. 17:51!!! I think that's almost a :35-sec PR! It's amazing what 70-mile weeks will do for you... that was always my favorite, too. I'm afraid my family 5k record is will soon belong to Thunder Shocked Way to go, honey - I'm wicked proud Yes

Oh Mighty Wing

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Thunder

17:50 actually. Tough course too....I sense a 17:20 coming soon!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

17:50 actually. Short course though....I sense an 18:20 coming soon on a true course!

A Saucy Wench

Woot!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Thunder

Sorry Trent, no such luck! 28th year of this race....certified course....and I f'n cranked it out! So suck on that Doctor!

Nice Thunder. We ran this ridiculous Santa Run 5k today in Vegas where they MADE you dress up as Santa...no chip timing, nobody pulling tags at the end of the race...no results...just a timing clock. We didn't even start our watches because we weren't gonna take it seriously... My friend Brian and I ran across together in 18:15...um...the course was either totally short or the clock was screwed up, I don't know what the hell happened. I logged it as 22 minutes, cause it felt like 7:15 pace. Not sure what it actually was. Maybe I PR'd and ran like 20 mins? Who knows?

Lazy idiot

Nice job, Thunder. Way to kick it.

Tick tock

The Thunder

My friend Brian and I ran across together in 18:15...um...the course was either totally short or the clock was screwed up, I don't know what the hell happened. I logged it as 22 minutes, cause it felt like 7:15 pace. Not sure what it actually was. Maybe I PR'd and ran like 20 mins? Who knows?
                    You can take "Maybe" and put it in one hand...and crap in the other...see which hand fills up first. I didn't "Maybe" run 17:50...or "Maybe" PR. I shat all over that freaking course with a 17:50. Fill that up.

Wow. Incredible PR, Thunder! And that is a tough course. You're fast and stuff.

nice

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Congratulations Thunder! Hmm I guess you really ARE fast. Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Nice job, buddy. I think you're right: focus on the distance and sub17 is in the cards for 2009.

The Thunder

Thanks for all the congrats...it feels really good. I really feel like this is just the tip of the iceburg though. It is so on for 2009.