Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11.2 on Sat? Any takers (Read 441 times)

C-R

In town for some family fun. Since they live on the other side of the street from PWP, I planned to run the 11.2 on Sat morning starting between 6 and 7. Any takers? Not fast but have some good stories to pass the time. Ask Trent. Strike that. Just take my word for it. Heh.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

The Thunder

How about Sunday instead...too many races here on Saturday.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He's mine on Sunday.  You are welcome to join us.  4:30 am Stone Gates.

The King of Beasts

you know i am going to be there saturday morning.  is it 4:30 am or is it 6 or 7 am.

there is a race series on friday night that I will be doing. So I am open saturday.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

6 or 7 on Saturday.  No Trent.

4:30 on Sunday.  Trent.  Remember kids, daylight savings time ends.

C-R

A1 - your choice on Saturday time 6 or 7. I'm flexible. Your call.

Based on the past  historical record, A1 may make me completely worthless on Sunday but I will endeavor to endure or something like that.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

The Thunder

you know i am going to be there saturday morning.  is it 4:30 am or is it 6 or 7 am.

there is a race series on friday night that I will be doing. So I am open saturday.

Race series on Friday night?

The Thunder

He's mine on Sunday.  You are welcome to join us.  4:30 am Stone Gates.

Yeah....you know I'm all over that.

Based on the past  historical record, A1 may make me completely worthless on Sunday but I will endeavor to endure or something like that.

A1 is pretty much the funnest person to run the 11.2 with. He's the only one that never complains.

C-R

A1 is pretty much the funnest person to run the 11.2 with.

So I've heard. I'm just hoping not to get run into the ground trying to keep up. I'm a flatlander after all and not so fast.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A1 is pretty much the funnest person to run the 11.2 with. He's the only one that never complains.

He pushed me into a ditch this morning.

He pushed me into a ditch this morning.

I really would have loved to have seen that.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It was pitch black.  You would not have seen it.  Just as I did not see the wet leaves I slipped on.

Why is it sideways?

Out of town.

The King of Beasts

A1 - your choice on Saturday time 6 or 7.

Lets do 7, at the stone gates?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”