Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nashville Police (Read 272 times)

Len

Damn Yankee

Yall have some really good people working in your city. I met a few in Fort Smith, Arkansas this week. Support your cops, they are working hard for you. Unless you are Kurdish Pride. Then you're fucked.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Um. Okay.

Len, after hanging out with Scovill and Obsessor this past weekend I really wish I would have been able to make TIR. It would have been Timeless.

Len

Damn Yankee

Um. Okay.
          Appropriate response. I was highly intoxicated. Beer, gin, and some shit called Arkansas Buttermilk that was served from a gas can. I shouldn't have gotten on the computer when I went up to my room. FWIW - they are a legit gang found only in Nashville. They mostly victimize the Kurdish population so they may not be widely known to other residents.
          Len, after hanging out with Scovill and Obsessor this past weekend I really wish I would have been able to make TIR. It would have been Timeless.
          Yes it certainly would have.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard