Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

It's 19 degrees and windy. Tomorrow it will be 10 degrees. I don't want to go outside and run, but the treadmill can kiss my ass. Somebody help me.

Lazy idiot

It's 19 degrees and windy. Tomorrow it will be 10 degrees. I don't want to go outside and run, but the treadmill can kiss my ass. Somebody help me.
      Last night, it was 20 (felt like 7). I ran a little. Tonight, it will be colder. I will run a little Friday, it will be a high of 7. I'm hitting the treadmill. Guess I can't help. Good luck, and stay non-hypothermic/frostbitten.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

put on gloves and hat and get out the door you big sissy!!!Angry there did that help?? MTA: it's 18F feels like 6 here.
          I'm about to go run in it... but mostly because Schneidr ran in -12 yesterday. I'm trying to think of it as warm. Comparatively speaking. Apparently us Nashvillians are lucky, or something.

put on gloves and hat and get out the door you big sissy!!!Angry
            This helped the most. Thanks. I'm on my way out. p.s...Up yours, Shan. Clowning around

Oh Mighty Wing

p.s...Up yours, Shan. Clowning around
              Save that for after the run! Wink
                Call in sick. That's what I did today.
                  Call in sick. That's what I did today.
                  I can't. My boss is a tyrant. (I'm self-employed.)

Oh Mighty Wing

what the hell - GO RUN!!!!

Lazy idiot

But wait... you are "The Man", so you're sticking it to yourself. Yes...

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Not only do I enjoy treadmill running, I have learned to embrace it in '09. In fact, I hop from one Holiday Inn Express to another.....pretending to be a guest..... so that I can give their 'mills a test-drive. I guess that's why I recommended that bdub stay at one when he comes to town. Wink
                        Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Not only to I enjoy treadmill running, I have learned to embrace it in '09. In fact, I hop from one Holiday Inn Express to another.....pretending to be a guest..... so that I can give their 'mills a test-drive. I guess that's why I recommended that bdub stay at one when he comes to town. Wink
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big grin

S&M Collector

Thanks! Hopefully someone gets me a treadmill.
                            Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks! Hopefully someone gets me a treadmill.
                              you know what the area you live in got you some BETTER!!! And they will be sad if you don't put it to good use...Tongue

Oh Mighty Wing

Here's my complaint of the day: When I actually decide to give some advice - at least have the courtesy to ask where it comes from - instead of just blowing me off because my mileage is lower than yours. Not that any of you do that, but it happened to me yesterday and pissed me off a little because I tend not to give running advice because I'm still so green. But occassionally I do know what i'm talking about and if I get the balls to share that info it would be nice to not be treated like a small child... I literally got a verbal pat on the head!! So yeah that's my complaint!