Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

dang cicadas! (Read 394 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

WTF is a "country and western" song? What a dorky northeasterner.

"run" "2" "eat"

miss tonay, i have missed you somethin turrable.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Maybe you oughter write you a country and western song about it.

"run" "2" "eat"

maybe i will.

Elly.

I HATE cicadas.  %#^%*()^%$#@!)

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Hi Elly!!

Elly.

Hi, Tanya, They don't have cicadas in Bora Bora? Come to my house, they are covering the front porch. Little buggers are obscenely mating in broad daylight. Nasty....nasty ....nasty. /:;($&@)(?@&$!

I haven't seen one yet!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

"run" "2" "eat"

we had one in our house the other day. one. haven't seen another anywhere around our house, but today up on music row (where i was RUNNING!!!!) up by where thundrew used to work, there was a tree just full of 'em. very loud!

There are a gazillion in Edwin Warner along the greenway. Dead all over the ground, stinky, flying all up in your grill and stuff.

Elly.

Those nasty red/orange eyes are a good match of the new swamp shirts. Something to remember this season by. &$):;@&-!?&$

Why is it sideways?

I haven't seen one yet!

What? You crazy dawg. I sliced hundreds in half mowing the lawn the other day. I have a singing tree in my front yard and a battalion of exoskeletons marching erratically up the side of my house.

Someone said that since our development is newer than 17 years and there was digging/excavating within the 17 years (or 13- whatever it is) that there aren't many around our neighborhood.  I did smash one on the windshield driving this afternoon, though.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

a battalion of exoskeletons marching erratically up the side of my house.

Classic. Funny and horrifying.