Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shan? (Read 306 times)

Are you not gonna run the monkey?

The Thunder

Training is overrated!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

no I won't be. I couldn't get myself back on track with running (as you probably figured from my log). I lost weight and burned out. And my desire to run has sort of returned in the last week - at least a little bit. The training was causing me too much stress and with trying to get preggers and training for a marathon it became a never ending cycle of stress. So I'm gonna try and get back to running feeling good and back to streaking (which I really enjoyed) and see where it takes me. While i'm trying to get preg. I'm gonna hopefully build a small base to carry me through preg and when I come out the other end i'll slowly start to build my mileage to a nice size base. Hang there for a while and THEN think about training for a marathon. I'm not nearly as tough as I wanted to be.

Lazy idiot

Sorry to hear of this, but hopefully you will be able to relax a bit. Will you be in Nashvegas in November?

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Sorry to hear of this, but hopefully you will be able to relax a bit. Will you be in Nashvegas in November?
            unfortunately I can't convince DH a 13 hour drive (one way) is worth it to be a spectator.
              I'm bummed that you're not going to be there. You were one of my inspirations for changing my mind. Smile But I completely understand your reasons and am glad that you feel better now. You'll be missed!

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

Wonder what dh would say if I bought your bib# on ebay. Tongue

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I'm bummed that you're not going to be there. You were one of my inspirations for changing my mind. Smile But I completely understand your reasons and am glad that you feel better now. You'll be missed!
                  I thought you were coming because of me! Wink

That sucks Shan. I'm bummed I won't get to meet you! Maybe next year!! Smile Er, well, if the thing has popped out of you yet.

Oh Mighty Wing

That sucks Shan. I'm bummed I won't get to meet you! Maybe next year!! Smile Er, well, if the thing has popped out of you yet.
                      haha well let's hope for next year! and we will see where I am LOL!

Oh Mighty Wing

I know!! I'm sorry!!! I tried I really did and you were one of the people who kept me pushing to make it. Ennay - let me know!

Why is it sideways?

I'm not nearly as tough as I wanted to be.
                          Sometimes the toughest thing is doing what makes ya chilled out and happy. We'll see you soon fo sho.
                            So I'm gonna try and get back to running feeling good and back to streaking (which I really enjoyed)
                            Shan, I hate that you're not going to be there, but it sounds like you made the right decision for you. You seem like a nice person and it would have been good to meet you. However, I'm most interested in the bold part of what you said. Do you mean streakin'...like bein' nekkid? Big grin
                              I thought you were coming because of me! Wink
                              Well, I definitely am looking forward to meeting all of the Nashville crew that's for sure, especially after hearing all of the nice things Shan had to say about who she did get to meet. Smile

Michelle

Do you mean streakin'...like bein' nekkid? Big grin
                                You know, they are trying for a baby...nekkid and baby making go together nicely. Big grin

Michelle