Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

For Tanya (Read 326 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Why do people always want to look at the train wreck?

Lazy idiot

Aaaaaaauuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh..... There should be a warning on this thread!!!

Tick tock

Big grin I missed this yesterday in the Swamp, and just had to join over here so I could see what all the fuss was. Lovely. Tongue

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Makes my 1/2 naked pic look not so bad. Shocked
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

I am going to trust Jeff and not uncensor that post....I doubt I really want to know what was there.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I am going to trust Jeff and not uncensor that post....I doubt I really want to know what was there.
              I uncensored it briefly so that I could view it, and all I can say is...COME ON, people! That image is in no way worse than the Man in the Box or any number of gross pictures of women (the entire cameltoe series comes to mind) that have been posted in the Swamp. Apparently, though, it is tremendously upsetting to men to see a hairy man fat enough to be busty. It must stir up "funny" feelings. Not "ha ha" funny. That being said...AAAUUUUGGGHHH!

Why is it sideways?

That image is in no way worse than the Man in the Box or any number of gross pictures of women (the entire cameltoe series comes to mind) that have been posted in the Swamp.
                If the best thing that you can say about the image is that it is no worse than a cameltoe, then the point has been made.
                  If the best thing that you can say about the image is that it is no worse than a cameltoe, then the point has been made.
                  Well, my point was that the cameltoe pictures were never censored. This is one compelling and important debate. I'm going to go read the Malmo link you posted.

Why is it sideways?

Well, my point was that the cameltoe pictures were never censored. This is one compelling and important debate. I'm going to go read the Malmo link you posted.
                    I hear ya' Tanya. Mainly, I just wanted to make Scout do something.

Lazy idiot

I hear ya' Tanya. Mainly, I just wanted to make Scout do something.
                      Way to make him a puppet and stuff.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Way to make him a puppet and stuff.
                        Exactly. The pretend intimacy of the internet: I'll make you type by typing something. Reminds me of something I recently read:
                        As with the nozzle on the jet engine of a machine capable of breaking the sound barrier, everything comes together in long-distance love, thanks to the power of ejecting others, to this ability to ward off their immediate proximity, to 'get off' on distance and make headway in sensual pleasure the way jet propulsion propels the jet. So, just as the supersonic aircraft's take-off enables it to overfly Mother Earth and the geography of the continents, so the 'remote manipulation' of jet-propelled love allows partners to overcome their reciprocal proximity without risk of contamination, the electromagnetic prophylactic outdoing by a long shot -- and how! -- the fragile protection of the condom.

Lazy idiot

Reminds me of something I recently read: Lots of words'n'stuff
                          Sounds sexy... I think?

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

You Thundercunts... I now have to sneaky reply because I can't normal reply due to the censor! And seriously that picture was not as bad as Trent's nekkid boy picture... And it said for Tanya so if you didn't want to view it you shouldn't have looked... Thundercunts - the lot of you... (Not including Tanya of course)
                              Quick! Quick! Look! Bwahhh ha ha ha!!

Oh Mighty Wing

eeewwww hahahahaha