Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fall Creek Falls 15k (Read 306 times)

The Thunder

Anyone else going to this one? This Saturday, last State Parks Running Tour race!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

unfortunately I will not be there, I will be in MD racing.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. Nobody else will be there. Shan, I am in DC. You should come down and run with me.

Oh Mighty Wing

No. Nobody else will be there. Shan, I am in DC. You should come down and run with me.
          hmmm i might be able to make that happen on saturday... I'm not really sure what my plans look like as I may be picking up some friends at the airport (in baltimore) on saturday. If I'm not doing that maybe we can meet up on my way down?? When I know more - you will know more! Cause that would be fun!

The Thunder

hmmm i might be able to make that happen on saturday... I'm not really sure what my plans look like as I may be picking up some friends at the airport (in baltimore) on saturday. If I'm not doing that maybe we can meet up on my way down?? When I know more - you will know more! Cause that would be fun!
            Get a room you two, this is about me and who's gonna run the 15k. Sheesh!

Lazy idiot

My wife's birthday is Friday. There is a Jackets/Preds game on Thursday, plus the race on Saturday. Wonder if I can talk her into going out of town for a few days? Nope, I won't be there. Good luck, though!

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have no car and am staying near Dupont Circle. Can you get by there for an early run through the city?

Oh Mighty Wing

I have no car and am staying near Dupont Circle. Can you get by there for an early run through the city?
                  anything is possible. If I don't have to pick up at the airport then definitely I can make that happen. Because I can just catch up with them in the afternoon. If I have to pick them up then probably not.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

wow you guys hijacked the hell out of this thread.

Oh Mighty Wing

7am?
                      make it 8am and i can probably do it either way!
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Kids are here and Momma needs to be at her meeting at 8:30, so I need to be back from the run a bit before then.

The Thunder

Jerusalem for lunch today at noon?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. 1. I am out of town. 2. Jerusalem is gross.

Why is it sideways?

working.