Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wild Thang (Read 284 times)

How much of a "trail" race is this? Anyone ever run it? How much slower is the pace? Should I run it? Will it be hot? Does the trail go around Judas Priest Lake? What should I wear? What if I drink too much water? Thanks in advance.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are you tweaking for a piddlin lil race?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

You make my heart sang.

The Thunder

I've done it. It's not much of a trail race. Totally flat, not very technical.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

I've done it. It's not much of a trail race. Totally flat, not very technical.
            Still has lots of little stumps and rocks to trip you up though. It seems like every other time I run that trail, I end up with at least one good arms pinwheeling, legs trying to catch up, trip.

The tangents are moot.

Thanks! I think I'll do it. It's repeatedly and severely described as Just for Fun! Don't Race this Race! So, I'd like to go and run it as hard as I can. "Arms pinwheeling." Heh.

BMenees

I'd like to go and run it as hard as I can.
                Is there any other way to race? I enjoyed the Wild Thang last year, but it's some flat, easy trails. My pace per mile was only 9 seconds slower at Wild Thang than it was at the CM Half the week before, and that was probably because we had to run through water in a few spots. Mostly, this is a trail that begs to be run fast. Parking note: Park near the finish line and picnic area. It's about a 3/4 mile run to the start, but that makes a good half-hearted warm-up.