Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fastest RWB Ever (Read 266 times)

Why is it sideways?

Ran the red-white-blue this morning in 1:27, which is my fastest time on those trails by a minute and a half! And it felt totally in control. Yay me. Just wanted to share. As you were.

The Thunder

Ran the red-white-blue this morning in 1:27, which is my fastest time on those trails by a minute and a half! And it felt totally in control. Yay me. Just wanted to share. As you were.
      Dude, tomorrow you'll run the slowest yellow trail ever!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Dude, tomorrow you'll run the slowest yellow trail ever!
        Looking forward to it.

Oh Mighty Wing

AWESOME JOB!!! That is very cool!!

Lazy idiot

!!! Wink Nice run, Jeff.

Tick tock

Awesome job Jeff. Congrats Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Even the most jaded EP's out there get excited about a training run every now and then. !!
                  DAMN! Nothing can ruin your mood today, I bet. Not even a low oil light.

Why is it sideways?

DAMN! Nothing can ruin your mood today, I bet. Not even a low oil light.
                    Big grin I do need an oil change... So, did you get out and run? I think it's supposed to be in the 40's this afternoon.
                      I did, and it wasn't bad at all. I have to do 10 tomorrow a.m., so today was a test run (PUN) to gauge how much I'll want to complain tomorrow.

Oh Mighty Wing

I did, and it wasn't bad at all. I have to do 10 tomorrow a.m., so today was a test run (PUN) to gauge how much I'll want to complain tomorrow.
                        does that mean I should prepare more mean words to yell at you?

Oh Mighty Wing

Even the most jaded EP's out there get excited about a training run every now and then. !!
                          I would hope so otherwise no one would ever want to achieve EP status!! oh and it's about time you put a little !! into this post... I couldn't tell if you were excited about your run or not.Wink