Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bridesmaid (Read 440 times)

The Thunder

2nd place...again. To the same guy I got 2nd place at another 5k in April. Oh well.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Dumbass. You shoulda gone for the 80 mile week.

The Thunder

Dumbass. You shoulda gone for the 80 mile week.
        Heh! Who says I'm not about to go hit up another run or two today?

Why is it sideways?

Thats what I'm talkin' about.
          mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

How close was it (the race / finish)?

The Thunder

How close was it (the race / finish)?
              Ehhh the guy probably beat me by 10-15 sec. Legs just didn't have any "pop" at all today.

The Greatest of All Time

2nd place ain't nothing to snort at. Good job.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

2nd place ain't nothing to snort at. Good job.
                  It is when you've gotten 2nd place more times than you can remember and never 1st place.

The Greatest of All Time

It is when you've gotten 2nd place more times than you can remember and never 1st place.
                    At least you didn't get third. Consistency is good. Just train harder next year. But then I am the forever optimist and you're within your right to tell me to go and shit. Smile

The Thunder

At least you didn't get third. Consistency is good. Just train harder next year. But then I am the forever optimist and you're within your right to tell me to go and shit. Smile
                      yeah, I thought I was going to get third. I got passed with a mile left and the guy put about 20 feet on me. I ate him up and spit him out with about .3 to go. Put about 10 seconds on him in that last .3. That was nice.

The Greatest of All Time

yeah, I thought I was going to get third. I got passed with a mile left and the guy put about 20 feet on me. I ate him up and spit him out with about .3 to go. Put about 10 seconds on him in that last .3. That was nice.
                        That's bad ass. Nothing like pulling someone in and dusting by them. Awesome work.

At least you were in the wedding party.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Should have run harder the first time.
                              Congratulations Andrew. Sorry you didn't get first but at least you made him work for it. I got a PR today...but only for the mile...and it was the first mile (6:36). The rest of the race was not so good. In the runner's dictionary if you look up DUMBASS, there I'll be.

The Thunder

Congratulations Andrew. Sorry you didn't get first but at least you made him work for it. I got a PR today...but only for the mile...and it was the first mile (6:36). The rest of the race was not so good. In the runner's dictionary if you look up DUMBASS, there I'll be.
                                Haha! Been there, done that. No worries Tony, you'll learn from it.