Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

K2K(2K) (Read 258 times)

The Thunder

So...who in? I'll be there...although just for the little K2K. No way you get me to do another K!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

What was this about you needing a ride? I was supposed to give you one before or after?

The Thunder

After...from the finishing Kroger to the starting Kroger. Does that work? Or I could meet you at the finish early, and ride with you to the start. I'm good either way.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I won't need a ride.
            After...from the finishing Kroger to the starting Kroger. Does that work? Or I could meet you at the finish early, and ride with you to the start. I'm good either way.
            Meet me at the finish and ride with me to the start. Then you can take me back to my car.

Oh and that evite invitation was supposed to say Saturday not friday. I screwed it up. I thought Saturday was the 26th.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Saturday!!!! Wohoo!!

The Thunder

So I'll have to wait around for you to finish the long run? Geez...that could take a while. Big grin

Oh shut up i'll probably finish with you if you run like you did last time.

The Thunder

Oh shut up i'll probably finish with you if you run like you did last time.
                      You won't be finishing with me this time.

So Thunder....5:20ish at the bellemeade kroger? Another friend is riding w/ too.

Oh Mighty Wing

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!

The Thunder

So Thunder....5:20ish at the bellemeade kroger? Another friend is riding w/ too.
                            Yeah that seems okay. How about closer to 5:25. Ehhh...either way, I'll meet you there and call on the way.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah that seems okay. How about closer to 5:25. Ehhh...either way, I'll meet you there and call on the way.
                              K...yea, it doesn't really matter if we make it on time anyway. We know the way. And I guess it doesn't take 40 minutes to get to Franklin that early in the morning anyway.