Northern California Forum

Great Spear-It Run? (Read 211 times)

Is anyone doing this one in Stockton this coming Sunday? Do you know if it is certified or not?
    kcam

Galdurnit! I see they have a mile. I'd be there for that mile race except I've already signed up for The Great Race from Saratoga to Los Gatos this Sunday. It's a fast, downhill point-to-point 4 miler. Post a report if you do it. PS - I'm no 'miler' but having never raced a mile I'd just like to do one at least once. I may just have to wait for the Los Gatos All-Comers meets to start this summer.
        Galdurnit! I see they have a mile. I'd be there for that mile race except I've already signed up for The Great Race from Saratoga to Los Gatos this Sunday. It's a fast, downhill point-to-point 4 miler. Post a report if you do it. PS - I'm no 'miler' but having never raced a mile I'd just like to do one at least once. I may just have to wait for the Los Gatos All-Comers meets to start this summer.
        Yeah. I'm so totally there at Los Gatos this summer! I'm still pondering the weekend. The Great Race looked fun but it is point to point and I hate those kind. Tongue
        kcam

If you do end up going to Great Race Sunday give us a holler. Jim24315 will be there and we'll be doing some longish (3-4mile) warmup and cooldown.