Oklahoma Runners Club

Hey OKIES. (Read 6 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Is anyone here? Hello.hello?

pfriese

Hey Anda!

I still keep an eye on this group. Not much activity here though.

Are you and obsessor running much? I've been thinking about doing some of my long runs down in the "refuge" this summer. If I can get any speed back so I can keep up with you, it would be nice to meet up for a run down there.

Paul

Non ducor, duco.

Hi Paul!

I'm recouping from an Achilles problem. Tomorrow willi be my first real test of it in ten days or so. I wrecked it up pretty good. Do call us when hou come down. We spend many hours out there every summer.

Michelle Harris

I'm here Anda, slowly trying to figure all this out but I am here !

still here.....barely.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            pfriese

Hey evryday.

Any races up in the great Northwest?

Paul

Hey evryday.

Any races up in the great Northwest?

Paul

Hey Paul....... Lion Heart 1/2 marathon in Woodward, June 15th.   This is the first for this race.  Come on up and give it try.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                pfriese

evryday

I have it on my calendar. see you there?

Paul

Paul, that's great!  Yes, I'll see you there.

If you're planning to stay the night, reserve a room as early as you can.  Hotel rooms are hard to come by in WW due to oil industry activity.

Non ducor, duco.

Oh....Fun!  I like the panhandle.

Oh....Fun!  I like the panhandle.

Bring it on, Anda....join the fun!