Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Ugly Mudder 7M in Reading, PA (Read 18 times)

Anyone planning on doing it? I think I heard some rumblings on the Trailer Trash board.

I'm planning on doing it. I haven't run trails much at all this year so this will be a good test of how much trail fitness I've lost. 

http://www.pretzelcitysports.com/uglymudder.html

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

With my major decrease in mileage due to injury issues, I have had thoughts of running only "short" (er) races this year and the PC races of course come to mind.  But as it stands now, I won't be.  Maybe I will look at some of their races in the fall though.  Not too many shorter trail races around.

Good luck though.  I don't think you'll have a problem getting back in the swing of the trail stuff.  Maybe get in at least one trail run prior to then so you're ankles don't rebel on race day.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

DW and I are planning on running the Mt. Penn Mudfest.  We have plans the week of the UM to go away with some friends.

Chilly Cheeks registration was way down this year (325 vs the usual 500 or so).  Usually the snow brings more people out, but this year looks like the cold and snow kept them away.  I love the UM course, so have a great time and drink a Spaten for me.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

DW and I are planning on running the Mt. Penn Mudfest.  We have plans the week of the UM to go away with some friends.

Chilly Cheeks registration was way down this year (325 vs the usual 500 or so).  Usually the snow brings more people out, but this year looks like the cold and snow kept them away.  I love the UM course, so have a great time and drink a Spaten for me.

I have friends who run the Mt Penn Mudfest every year, but since I go to NY for Easter every year, I don't see myself running it any time soon....It always falls Easter weekend I believe.

Signing up for the UM today. Hope it's extra muddy!

muppy

Signing up for the UM today. Hope it's extra muddy!

Well T&C looks like your wish might come true! Between the rain and snow melting. Hope you have a great time!