Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

New 12 hour Event - Phila area (Read 21 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Dang I would SOOO do that, if I didn't have the Mountain Madness 50k the week after.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Dang I would SOOO do that, if I didn't have the Mountain Madness 50k the week after.

Did I hear someone say Mountain Madness 50k?  That's in my neck of the woods and I plan on participating this year.  I'm going to spend the next few months scouting out the course...I'll share any info with you.  Let me know if you're going to do any scouting of your own.

**Ask me about streaking**

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Did I hear someone say Mountain Madness 50k?  That's in my neck of the woods and I plan on participating this year.  I'm going to spend the next few months scouting out the course...I'll share any info with you.  Let me know if you're going to do any scouting of your own.

I'll be running parts of the course 2 weeks and 4 weeks before the race, with some guys from NJ Trail and Ultra.  I had a great time last year and hope to again!

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Very nice.  I might look into joining the group for those runs...still a long ways off though.  I'm going to read your race report.

**Ask me about streaking**

I got an email about this race too. I am doing the VT 50k the week after so I am out. PLUS I have a sure-to-be drunken wedding on 9/21 so I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work out for the best Wink I can highly recommend this park though! Fun and easy trails.