Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Hyner 2013 (Read 29 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Anyone planning on Hyner this year? Are you signed up for it yet?

http://hikerun.com/

I am still debating.  It's my favorite but I don't want to be stupid.  I need another 1 or 2 good trail runs to feel like I will bounce back from the injury bug.  Just not confident yet.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Trail Monster

This is on my 'to do' list but I will be at north coast this year.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

skeene07

Dirty Girl

Rik is doing it as prep for Laurel. I will be waiting patiently at the finish line Smile

http://staceyrunsandeats.blogspot.com/

4/13 Bull Run Run 50 miler- DONE!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Rik is doing it as prep for Laurel. I will be waiting patiently at the finish line Smile

Stacey - your sig line says you're training for a spring 50m.  Which one? And you should really do the 25k @ Hyner as Rik runs the 50k...just sayin.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I am planning on running the 50k again (loved it last year!), but I haven't signed up yet. Don't know what's holding me back, I'm "training" for it (well, trying to run about the same things as I did last year) as if I was signed up, and I'm planning everything out already. Must be some strange "commitment anxiety"??

Run for fun.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

It's official...I signed up.  I feel a little deja vu from last year....I am not as healthy as I want to be training for this.  But I will try...and try again.

I took a break from RW, and everyone disappeared!  Finally found y'all.  I'm doing the 50k at Hyner this year, and I'm stoked!!  Training has been going great- ran a 50k fatass on the Horseshoe trail earlier this month and felt fantastic!  Can't wait til next month so I can finally tackle SOB Wink

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I took a break from RW, and everyone disappeared!  Finally found y'all.  I'm doing the 50k at Hyner this year, and I'm stoked!!  Training has been going great- ran a 50k fatass on the Horseshoe trail earlier this month and felt fantastic!  Can't wait til next month so I can finally tackle SOB Wink

Heythere! In case you are not on there...the main board is located here http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trailer_Trash/ - you will find a lot of old faces.

Sounds like you are doing very well.  Will see you there (and Couch, and DayDreamer)!

Thanks boyjame!  I'll see you in April, and check out the other board!!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Thanks boyjame!  I'll see you in April, and check out the other board!!

You're back, and up and running - great!

Looking forward to meeting you at the Hyner!

Run for fun.

Awesome!  It will be nice to be able to put faces to the names on my computer screen Smile

Hi all!  Hyner is getting close!  I'm planning (tentatively) to run maybe 10-12 miles the day after on some fire/jeep roads through Sproul the day after if anyone is interested in joining me.  I have a cabin about 10 miles past Hyner that will be my starting point.  I figure if I can manage this, I should be in pretty good shape for my 50 next month Smile

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Hi all!  Hyner is getting close!  I'm planning (tentatively) to run maybe 10-12 miles the day after on some fire/jeep roads through Sproul the day after if anyone is interested in joining me.  I have a cabin about 10 miles past Hyner that will be my starting point.  I figure if I can manage this, I should be in pretty good shape for my 50 next month Smile

10-12 the day after?!? Wow.  I am impressed.  Even if I was in the area the next day, not sure I would be able to manage that. But I am not in 50 mile shape so good luck.

BTW, we all should agree to meet up prior to the race.  Afterwards might be too hard since there will be varying degrees of finish times.

Stacey - if you see this - are you running BRR?

skeene07

Dirty Girl

Yep. T-minus 4 days till BRR. Yikes!

We will see you guys at Hyner then too. I will be in the cheering section!

Hopefully we find a place to stay. Waited to long and now no where in the area has availability. Maybe we can crash at my sons dorm room at Lock Haven, lol.

http://staceyrunsandeats.blogspot.com/

4/13 Bull Run Run 50 miler- DONE!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Yep. T-minus 4 days till BRR. Yikes!

We will see you guys at Hyner then too. I will be in the cheering section!

Hopefully we find a place to stay. Waited to long and now no where in the area has availability. Maybe we can crash at my sons dorm room at Lock Haven, lol.

Oh my! Good luck.  You will do fine.  Can't wait to read all about it.  And see you at Hyner.