Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Altra Coventry Woods Challenge (Read 16 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=31059

Not sure if this is a new trail event but I have never heard of it before.  Sharing with the PA crew.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I believe it's new. the same people also put on a series of 3 10K trail races, the 2nd of which is this weekend.

https://www.signup2raceusa.com/ccrs/coventry/

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

muppy

Mr Jamie and wcrunner,

Thanks for being an enabler and planting the seed in my head!

Sincerely a semi injured runner who is not in shape to run it but thinks he could !

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Mr Jamie and wcrunner,

Thanks for being an enabler and planting the seed in my head!

Sincerely a semi injured runner who is not in shape to run it but thinks he could !

In the same boat brother! I cannot keep up with the number of races coming out that I would like to try.

Daydreamer1

In the same boat brother! I cannot keep up with the number of races coming out that I would like to try.

I think it's time for me to retire and go trail running full time. I think I could do one event every week just here in Pa.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I think it's time for me to retire and go trail running full time. I think I could do one event every week just here in Pa.

...and some weekends you could do B2B races!

This sounds fun! I may do the 10k if I can get the car that weekend. Sounds like a great time.