Pickens County Y Race Team

Eric and Josh in Boston (Read 53 times)

tweisner

Here's a link covering a run they had in Boston on Saturday.

After the pictures, there is a video of two guys that remind me so much of Eric and Josh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245328/On-Prancers-Vixens-Speedo-Santa-Run-fills-Bostons-street-holiday-cheer-underwear.html

- itri - 

ehunter

Lol.  That was a little weird.  I'd say josh was the more tanned guy whereas I woulda have been the pasty white chunky dude.

They do an underwear run in Louisville the day before the ironman race.  Its very popular and a ton of people do it - its for charity - but I don't think I could manage something like that. 

tweisner

Lol.  That was a little weird.  I'd say josh was the more tanned guy whereas I woulda have been the pasty white chunky dude.

They do an underwear run in Louisville the day before the ironman race.  Its very popular and a ton of people do it - its for charity - but I don't think I could manage something like that. 

Wait a minute...you post a doctored up picture of Hilary Clinton about naked and you think the video is a little weird?

- itri -