Pickens County Y Race Team

Traci (Read 9 times)

What's it like knowing that you are going to place in every race you enter, no matter how big?  You are dominating!  Is there like a senior citizen olympics you could start training for?  that would give you like 10 years of training.

I'm going to order you one of these:

I think Josh is begging for a timeout AND a spanking!

tweisner

What's it like knowing that you are going to place in every race you enter, no matter how big?  You are dominating!  Is there like a senior citizen olympics you could start training for?  that would give you like 10 years of training.

Let me ask Susi Smith, Kristi Arledge, Kimberly Westbury, and Gail Kattouf and I'll get back with you.  I'm pretty sure luck has had alot to do with it.  The competition in the Reedy was tough in all the age groups.  The Y Race Team was well represented.  Angela finished 7th with a 46:33, Mollie finished 6th with a 48:37.  In the mens 35-39, 3 of the top 10 were YRaceTeamers.  All running under 7 minute miles.  Eric G at 40:49, Josh at 41:29 and Kevin S at 42:26.  Randy finished 4th with a 40:05.  Tony finished 1st with a 42:33.  Great races for everyone.  I'm proud to know you guys!

I checked and if I wait until I am 60 to attempt an Ironman or Half Ironman my chances of placing increase dramatically.  As there are only about 10 or less in that age group.

- itri - 

tweisner

I'm going to order you one of these:

I will wear it.  Also, Scott Murr said to get him one, too.

- itri - 

AJasso

I obviously need to get on here more often... these are some interesting coversations!!

Good job Traci Smile