Pickens County Y Race Team

YRT Ladies Night/Mens Night (Read 4 times)

tweisner

What do you guys think about having a YRT Ladies Night which Lori and I could plan and then the next month doing a Mens night which Peter and Mike could plan?

I know, Peter is going to say that is a great idea for the Ladies.  But guys like to hang out, too, right?

We need some kind of time to get together and talk and get to know one another, I think.

So Lori, will you help me come up with a Ladies night idea?  Dinner out somewhere?  Blue Voo Doo.  Maybe that can become the YRT hang out spot.  I open to suggestions if you have any.

- itri - 

Yes I love that idea! Blue voo doo is great w me!!

Lori

tweisner

What about August 13?

Gives people plenty of time to plan and I can put it in the next newsletter.

- itri - 

Sounds good!

Lori

tweisner

We had a great time at this event.  There were 4 of us there.  And it was great to get to know some of the other team members that we don't normally get to see or speak to.  We plan to do it again in October.  Lori, check our schedule and let me know what works for you.  I feel better knowing at least one other person can be there.  haha.

- itri - 

I'm off on Tuesday and Thursday every week, have class Thursday but should be done by six

Lori

pschriver

Theresa was really disappointed she missed out. Her work tends to run late at times. Tues is a better night for her

tweisner

Is there anything you guys would do as a guys thing?  So it's not hanging out for a "men's night" right?  Is there anything that I could plan just for guys?

What about a YRT night?  Just having a YRT night at Blue Voo Doo?  Any thoughts on that?

- itri -