Pickens County Y Race Team

2 Bikes for sale (Read 14 times)

I'm anxious to see the picture you post of this bike.  Let me guess.....

You and the bike poolside? (you wearing speedos)

You and the bike in a rainforest? (you wearing a loin cloth)

You and the bike in front of a fire truck?  (you wearing just fireman boots)

ehunter

I'm anxious to see the picture you post of this bike.  Let me guess.....

You and the bike poolside? (you wearing speedos)

You and the bike in a rainforest? (you wearing a loin cloth)

You and the bike in front of a fire truck?  (you wearing just fireman boots)

If you're anxious to see pictures of me and the bike like that, then you're gonna be cutting flips when you see the picture I have planned.

pschriver

Has the P2 sold yet?

ehunter

No, a guy off of Slowtwitch is showing some interest, but thats about it.

I haven't posted it locally yet.  Havent thought much about it til you just reminded me.

pschriver

My little brother is in town this week. He may have some interest. I will talk with him and see. It may be a little big for him.

tweisner

I have a Cervelo P2C Tri bike that I am going to sell.  If you know of anyone looking for one, send em my way.

The Cervelo specs:

Size 58

All Carbon, excellent condition

Dura Ace Components

Fizik Saddle

Bontrager Wheelset

$1500  Price is firm - it is $300 below what Jamie Church said I should sell it for, and the same price as what Carolina Tri said I should sell it for.

Pictured below.  Note:  the Zipp wheels do not come with the bike.  Neither do the legs.

Jared, Peter reminded that Eric H has put this bike on here to sell a while back.  I don't think he sold it if you want to contact him.  You can get others opinion on whether this would be a good first bike for you.  I'm sure it would last you a really long time.  I doubt you would feel the need to get a nicer bike anytime soon.

- itri -