Pickens County Y Race Team

Trainer (Read 10 times)

I'm in search of a used trainer (doesn't have to be fancy) let me know if anyone has one for sale

Lori

tweisner

I got one on Craig's List.  It looks great with my old bike sitting on it in my bonus room.  It really impresses guest when they come over and see that set up.

- itri - 

Hahaha. Right? We have everything we need- treadmill, heavy bag, trainer... It really stages the "home gym" area well...so long as we remember to dust it Wink

Yeah it will really go well next to the treadmill and Brent's guns and umpteen fishing poles...

Lori

pschriver

I saw a listing on Craig's list for a Specialized bike exactly like the one you bought. The guy is in Liberty and was going to include the trainer for free. You may want to contact him and see if he will sell the trainer separately.

I wear my trainer out. I really enjoy doing an early morning spin while it is still dark followed by a run, shower then work..

Nice - ill check it out bc I froze my tail off again today riding so the sooner I get one the more I can ride!

Lori

pschriver

It was beautiful today. You need to dress better.

i didnt see the ad on CL-can u link it to me?

Lori

pschriver

Not the one I saw but worth a try.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/bik/4144352206.html

pschriver

http://greenville.craigslist.org/bik/4143092716.html

Might be worth 50-75 but wouldnt pay more

tweisner

Gee I paid $200 for my used Kurt Kinetic trainer.  The one for sale is only 3 yrs old.  I would go a little higher than $50-75.

- itri - 

Which one traci ? The first link or the secondlink?

Lori

U must mean the first one - sounds like it comes w a computer?

Lori

pschriver

Gee I paid $200 for my used Kurt Kinetic trainer.  The one for sale is only 3 yrs old.  I would go a little higher than $50-75.

200 for a KK isn't bad. The Blackburn isn't as nice. Sorry for any confusion. I did see a new Cycleops 2 on e-bay for $274 shipped.

pschriver

U must mean the first one - sounds like it comes w a computer?

The first one with the Lemond bike would be good if you can buy the trainer without the bike. The computer is really just a speedometer and would go with the bike.