Pickens County Y Race Team

USMC Mud Run (Read 8 times)

tweisner

I am posting this for Kevin Roesch.  Contact him you or someone you know is interested.  If you haven't ever done one, they are fun.  Plus it's free.

I had a team ( four members) registered for the USMC Mud Run in the Columbia area this Saturday, Oct 12.

Two of my team members are now unable to participate. I am looking for two guys to fill the team.

I realize this is very short notice, but it will be worth your effort. Please help me out, I hate to miss this event.

All expenses are paid for.

Please contact Kevin Roesch at 864-561-6662 or  kroesch@resortcustom.com  for more information

- itri - 

tweisner

Randy Parks and Eric Stone ended up doing the USMC Mud Run with Kevin.  Liz said they had a really good team.

So after further clarification:  The original team had included a girl so the team had signed up in the coed division.  The girl was one of the ones that ended up not being able to do the mud run.  When Randy and Eric joined the team it made them an all male team.  However, they still competed in the coed division.

Their all male team finished 4th in the COED division.  They got beat by 3 other teams that included at least one female.  But, they placed 55 out of 938 teams.  That's pretty impressive.

Way to go gir...I mean guys!!

- itri -