Pickens County Y Race Team

knee (Read 11 times)

pschriver

I actually agree with Traci on this case (to a certain extent)  A skilled practitioner of any type should be able to figure out what is going on exam alone. If was an acute injury it would make sense to rest it, but if it has been on and off, you need to know why it is happening. The older guys (not that Dr Becker is older) figured this all out without the benefit of MRI in the past and are very good at knee exams. At least you can be assured you are not doing more injury by continuing to run.

If the knee pop, clicks or locks I would rethink the MRI and not run on it.

Don't misjudge the Witch Dr. That is a Kudu horn he is blowing and an extract made from it has magical powers.

tweisner

Josh, rest in peace and may your eternal hope in advil bring you much healing.

I will do a rain dance for you tomorrow at the triathlon.  That could also make you better.

- itri - 

I will offer up my placenta...it is a lot closer than Africa. It is also magical...magically delicious,

pschriver

I will offer up my placenta...it is a lot closer than Africa. It is also magical...magically delicious,

Not sure about that. Before Josh gets all excited about eating placenta he needs to Google Kuru and prions. Even if it is well cooked it may not be a good choice. But don't let me "rain on the parade"  Just be well informed