Pickens County Y Race Team

Haley told me!! (Read 85 times)

ehunter

Ok, I know I'm betraying Haley's confidence by telling what she censored earlier today, but I can't help myself.

Apparently she walked into the wrong locker room at the Y by accident and ran into Josh as he was getting ready for the day.  It appears that he was in the act of grooming his ear hairs:

That is SO gross!! They're like tuning forks... Think of the music he'd make on a bike ride!

If you think she walked into the mens locker room on accident, I have some swamp land I want to sell you!

Wink oh josh, you know me well

* my fav time of the day to "accidentally" pop in is between the hours of 9-11am. That way I'm ensured in catching the senior water fitness class! Gravity...whoa man!

i have nothing funny to say about this picture of eric:

Please STOP with the body hair! That is SO nasty! WHY? Men, don't let that happen to you...I promise your wives will hate it and secretly be repulsed.

ehunter

Thats a much older pic of me, Josh.  I don't have the mustache anymore.

I kinda like my drivers license photo, though.  Not sure why I wasn't smiling.

ehunter

Wink oh josh, you know me well

* my fav time of the day to "accidentally" pop in is between the hours of 9-11am. That way I'm ensured in catching the senior water fitness class! Gravity...whoa man!

Lemme tell you, I have been in that locker room following the senior water class.  It frightens me to see what I have to look forward to in the coming years!   I doubt that I will still be riding a bike at that age - some of those guys would get their nads tangled up in the big chain ring!

at that point, I'm pretty sure the back pockets of  your jersey are NOT for holding power bars