Pickens County Y Race Team

My other vehicle is a Cervelo (Read 123 times)

pschriver

While returning home from Ceasras Head this morning I saw a farmer on a tractor with a bumper sticker that said, "My other vehicle is a Cervelo". It had to be Eric out for a joy ride.

ehunter

Wondered if you recognized me. 

And judging by the way you spelled "Ceasers Head" (Ceasras Head) I'm thinking that you may have made an early morning stop by the winery while up there.  Lol.

I think I'm gonna put an M-Dot sticker or a 140.6 sticker on the back of my tractor.

It's Caesar! (PE teachers are the smartest)

So i'm thinking pretty seriously about doing myrtle beach marathon--i think it's Feb 16 or something....

Is anyone interested in M.B.?  looks like the rates go up in about 3 weeks.

tweisner

And it's Josh for the win.

so, if we start keeping score, it is Eric -1 and Josh -1.

- itri - 

pschriver

Wondered if you recognized me. 

And judging by the way you spelled "Ceasers Head" (Ceasras Head) I'm thinking that you may have made an early morning stop by the winery while up there.  Lol.

I think I'm gonna put an M-Dot sticker or a 140.6 sticker on the back of my tractor.

Funny you should mention that because I was riding back to get Theresa and then we went back up to the winery. I was dropping my truck off first so we would have a ride back.

ehunter

It's Caesar! (PE teachers are the smartest)

So i'm thinking pretty seriously about doing myrtle beach marathon--i think it's Feb 16 or something....

Is anyone interested in M.B.?  looks like the rates go up in about 3 weeks.

I'm a lowly farmer - I have an excuse. 

However, I was a PE Major...and a business major...and a few other majors tossed in for good measure - and ended up with a major in Social Science (Psych and Socio) - imagine that.

I was considering the Charleston Marathon, but just can't dig out the desire to do a marathon outside of an IM. 

I did see a shirt being sold at the IM Louisville that I liked - it said:  "You do marathons?  How cute!"

I'm a lowly farmer - I have an excuse. 

However, I was a PE Major...and a business major...and a few other majors tossed in for good measure - and ended up with a major in Social Science (Psych and Socio) - imagine that.

I was considering the Charleston Marathon, but just can't dig out the desire to do a marathon outside of an IM. 

I did see a shirt being sold at the IM Louisville that I liked - it said:  "You do marathons?  How cute!"

1) you aren't a lowly farmer, you are a Berry good farmer.

2) I understand why you dropped out of Phys Ed.  Most P.E. teachers are fast runners

3) I think after we all do that 50 miler together, we can make shirts that say "you do ironman races?  How cute!"

p.s.  The score is not tied 1-1.  The picture of the guy doing a split was so funny, I re-earned that point.  Score is 2-0.