Pickens County Y Race Team

hincape account (Read 4 times)

tweisner

Peter, can you remind me of how to log into my account with hincape?

Did you set up an account?

Seems like you just placed one order for us.  We were going to each have to set up accounts and place our own order but then you worked it out to where you just ordered everything?  Is that right?

I went to hincape.com and tried to log in to "my account"  but no email that I have has been set up in an account at their retail store.

If I wanted to place an order for something with our logo on it, would I just set up a new account and go from there?

I was just trying to find out if Jeff could order one tri top and see how much it would cost.

I do think at the beginning of the year we could ask if others are interested in purchasing anything and get some tri stuff if anyone wants it or some cycle jerseys, etc.

- itri - 

pschriver

Hincapie has a retail division and "Team Center"

You need to log on the team center https://teamcenter.hincapie.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fdefault.aspx

I think as team captain, I would have to open up the orders. If there is enough interest, I would be happy to do it. If it is just one tri-top, I will try to order it. I will need the size and unfortunately it won't be returnable so the size needs to be accurate. I will get a quote first so their won't be a commitment at this point