Pickens County Y Race Team

Running Buddies (Read 69 times)

tweisner

This is typical of my Saturday running buddies.  And that's not me in the back.  We have signed up for the Christmas Cruise and we have decided we will dress festively.  We're going to make the newspaper one way or another.  Josh, you did say to wear a costume didn't you?

- itri - 

ehunter

I'll be there, but I sure won't be in holiday attire.  Ryan will be running.

Matter of fact, I won't even be racing...I'll be helping Josh out volunteering.  Rumor has it that he has me on the port-o-potty shift...making sure they stay clean and don't run out of toilet paper and such, keeping people from breaking line, and not letting any fights break out.  Should be a joyful time.

I'll be there too. Follow the trail of pickle juice and listen for the sound of my uterus growing. I won't be hard to spot.
        tweisner

I'll be there, but I sure won't be in holiday attire.  Ryan will be running.

Matter of fact, I won't even be racing...I'll be helping Josh out volunteering.  Rumor has it that he has me on the port-o-potty shift...making sure they stay clean and don't run out of toilet paper and such, keeping people from breaking line, and not letting any fights break out.  Should be a joyful time.

Yep, you're a chicken, alright.  Cluck Cluck.

I saw a pair of Santa velvet boxers when I was looking for my outfit.  If I buy them for you, will you wear them beside the port-o-potty?

- itri - 

tweisner

I'll be there too. Follow the trail of pickle juice and listen for the sound of my uterus growing. I won't be hard to spot.

What about the fried pickles?  You still eatin' those?

- itri - 

ehunter

The sound of your uterus growing?  Hmmm.  Actually, I don't know how to reply to that.

But I do have an idea.  You know when your kids are growing up and getting taller, and you make marks on the door frame or wall showing their height and progress of growth?  Well, there you go.