Pickens County Y Race Team

Unrelated to fitness... (Read 7 times)

Hey, do any of you awesome people know of a friendly farmer with miniature donkeys or horses or something horse-like? Ever will be 4 next month and wants a unicorn party...the animal will be forced to wear a horn. :}  I'd need them to come to me because, unlike Mary, I am not interested in a barn-birth.

pschriver

I have goats. With a little imagination and costumes they could become unicorns. They maintain my landscape but I will give them the day off.

Are they for rent? Do they eat princess costumes?

pschriver

They eat everything. There are 2 babies that are small enough that Sara picks them up. They are free to borrow. They really like Ritz Crackers

ehunter

I also know where you can get a goat, but he goes into epileptic seizures whenever he gets close to a fence or sees a man in spandex shorts.  Keep him away from those two things and the kids should have a safe time with him.

Eric, those aren't "seizures"  those are flashbacks from when you rescued him when he was trapped in that fence.

I also know where you can get a goat, but he goes into epileptic seizures whenever he gets close to a fence or sees a man in spandex shorts.  Keep him away from those two things and the kids should have a safe time with him.