Pickens County Y Race Team

Traci or Angela? (Read 12 times)

So I'm thinking Traci and Angela are going to have a pretty close race on Sunday.  Any predictions?

I'm anxious to race and I'm not going to make any excuses about being injured, out of shape, and overweight!

If I can beat my last year's time I will be very surprised.

Hats off to Michael Russell who will be doing his 1st tri!!

pschriver

I predict Josh will continue to "Stir the pot" up to the time the gun goes off.

Josh, if your that overweight you should race as a Clydesdale. I see there is only one registered under 40 yo so you be guaranteed a place on the podium.

I expect Mike to do well. He has joined us on Sat training rides and should be comfortable at this distance.

I predict Josh will continue to "Stir the pot" up to the time the gun goes off.

Josh, if your that overweight you should race as a Clydesdale. I see there is only one registered under 40 yo so you be guaranteed a place on the podium.

I expect Mike to do well. He has joined us on Sat training rides and should be comfortable at this distance.

i confess, i am a pot stirrer.  those of us who don't make it to the podium very often have to find other ways to make the race exciting!

mrussell

My predication is, 50% chance of rain since that is the trend for the races this year. I'm looking forward to it, but I cannot decide what to do to make my bike faster; clothes pin and playing card in the bike spoke or the safety orange flag on the fiberglass pole...that always worked when I was a kid.

pschriver

I believe Traci will be using a secret speed boost for the bike so that mat give her a bit of an edge.

A guy I know checked out the status of the access trail through the woods. He said it is a mess and worse than last year. The ruts are deeper.

tweisner

Josh, now we have covered this before:

To me, the best part of triathlon actually isn't going out and competing against others.  My fun comes from the competition I place against myself and the training that got me to that point.  I'm just going to have fun and not worry about anything else. Wink

- itri -