Pickens County Y Race Team

Ride for Mac (Read 7 times)

Anyone doing ride for Mac  this weekend?  Also does anyone know of a good ten mile ish loop around Pickens area besides the y route ?

Lori

pschriver

I’m working this weekend so the ride is out. I know plenty of rides around Pickens but if you are trying to avoid hills you need to talk to somebody else.

atripp71

Me And My Hubby Are Doing The 40 Miles Ride.

If I don't ride at the y I may do the 10 or 20 mile and the 5k but don't think I could stick the forty mile!

Pschriver Share the routes w me- u can't ride anywhere in Pickens without hills!!

Lori

pschriver

Lori, if you make the effort to do the MAC ride you might as well do the 40. It is not hilly and you can finish it easily

Did they post directions or maps of the routes? I didn't see on the website.  Still trying to decide.

Lori

pschriver

They usually don't post the routes but I'm sure Patrick Rivers won't mind sharing the .cvs files with you. You could also go on Strava or MapMyRides and I'm sure if you searched hard enough you will find the routes.

chrome://external-file/Mac%20Ride%20Routes.pdf

Dont know if this link works but he sent me routes however they don't really make sense

i know I'm a spaz but I really don't have any sense of direction

Lori

pschriver

The road will be marked and your pace will keep you in contact with other riders. You will be fine

pschriver

chrome://external-file/Mac%20Ride%20Routes.pdf

Dont know if this link works but he sent me routes however they don't really make sense

i know I'm a spaz but I really don't have any sense of direction

That link will only open a downloaded file. Use Adobe to open it and it will give you a picture of the route or a cue sheet. Or forward the e-mail to me and I will try to simplify it.

I learned some things today on the ride- sc roads suck (bumpy) and that I can go further than I thought I could.  I made some friends along the way and ended up going 40 miles !! That is the longest I've ridden yet.  We missed those if you that couldn't make it- it was a good ride!

Lori

tweisner

I learned some things today on the ride- sc roads suck (bumpy) and that I can go further than I thought I could.  I made some friends along the way and ended up going 40 miles !! That is the longest I've ridden yet.  We missed those if you that couldn't make it- it was a good ride!

Great job, Lori!! I saw Brent doing the 5K. Or I think it was him.  Don't forget to log in the ride.

- itri - 

Yes he ran , sorry we missed u !

I am certainly feeling the pain now haha!

Lori

tweisner

I'm doing the 2015 MAC Ride.  Anyone else?

- itri - 

pschriver

T and I are riding