Pickens County Y Race Team

Big races this weekend (Read 107 times)

pschriver

Best of luck to Nikki McCollum this weekend at Age-group nationals this weekend. I first met her at the Swamp Rabbit race in TR and my main goal was to not be "chicked" by her on the bike. She was able was able to sneak by me in T2 so I avoided the "pass" on the run. She is a great athlete and we should all be hoping for her to perform well.

Another Pickens county resident doing the race is Alexandria North. Her father is an accomplished triathlete and has become an accomplished Sherpa for his daughter.

Eric is doing Louisville IM. Enough said.

Good luck to all

Good luck indeed! We've got some amazing athletes reppin Pickens County Wink Go hard guys!
      ehunter

Louisville - next weekend.  Wish it was this weekend - was cool up there as it has been here. 

Saw Nikki's results:  2:44:29

Good race, but especially good run I thought:  48:00ish - a  7:45ish pace.

If anyone here knows Dale Mosher from Anderson, he did it in 2:20.  He is in the 60-64 age group and won his division, making him the Male 60-64 Age Group National Champion.  51 other men were in his division.  He regulary beats all of us younger guys in the local races. 

Louisville - next weekend.  Wish it was this weekend - was cool up there as it has been here. 

Saw Nikki's results:  2:44:29

Good race, but especially good run I thought:  48:00ish - a  7:45ish pace.

If anyone here knows Dale Mosher from Anderson, he did it in 2:20.  He is in the 60-64 age group and won his division, making him the Male 60-64 Age Group National Champion.  51 other men were in his division.  He regulary beats all of us younger guys in the local races. 

that is awesome that Dale Mosher is a natl champ!!  that should make all of us feel better about getting beaten by him! 

Good job to Nikki too.  where did you find these results?  USAT website doesn't have them posted yet.

Eric, I have one piece of advice for Louisville:  be cautious on the swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehunter

Here is a link to the results:

http://jms.onlineraceresults.com/search.php

You can put any info into the dropdowns to find your search.  Example:  put SC into the 'state' category and it will bring up all SC people in the race.