Pickens County Y Race Team

Clemson Fan (Read 95 times)

ehunter

Not a post picking on Clemson...but did anyone else see this last night.  ESPN tried cutting away but didn't do it fast enough.  Kristi and I were watching the game and I said "did I just see what I thought I saw?".   Happened after Carolinas last td.

I'm thinking his parents are proud today:

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/11/24/clemson-fan-flipped-the-double-bird-at-espn-camera/

pschriver

It's too bad that one fan can make the entire fan base look bad. The camera scans the crowds looking for the bad apples. 

tweisner

I have seen that somewhere before.  Where was that?  Oh yeah, now I remember.  The Gamecock fan sitting in front of us did that exact same thing the whole first half to all the Clemson fans sitting around him.  He even put a few colorful words with it.  After he got punched in the face for his obnoxious behavior, and the fact that his team started winning, he was much nicer in the second half.  There's one in every crowd.  And this is not a post picking on USC.  Just sayin'.

Still a proud Tiger fan!

- itri - 

ehunter

Lighten up there Weisner!

Besides, I didn't see the Carolina fan do that - he must have not been on national TV in front of a kazillion people.

Just sayin...

I can understand the kids (like the Clemson fan on TV) doing stuff like that.  I did enough stupid stuff at that age myself...just not on ESPN!

tweisner

RRRROOOOAAAARRRR   Smile

- itri - 

ehunter

CLUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

pschriver

tweisner

Yep, that video pretty much sums it up.  And on the news last night, they interviewed a Carolina player who said he didn't know what if felt like to loose to Clemson.  That's bad.

- itri -