Pickens County Y Race Team

Greenville Duathlon (Read 8 times)

just a reminder....  visit www.ytriseries.com and sign up for the Greenville Du!  discount code is earlybird10 and that's good until the end of Jan.  Plus it's on Eric Hunter's birthday, so we can all go out to lunch afterward and celebrate.  He said he would rather do a picnic at falls park, and watch some male jugglers, but I think a just going to a restaurant would be easier.

tweisner

I got the earlybird10.

- itri - 

pschriver

It looks like fun but I will be working

It looks like fun but I will be working

Peter,  it's not like work is a matter of life and death....   oh wait, for you I guess it is.

can't you just call in a sub like I do when i can't go to my Phys Ed job?

Maybe Dr. Oz can take the reigns.

p.s.  what exactly do you do?  Can you get me human growth hormone?

pschriver

Peter,  it's not like work is a matter of life and death....   oh wait, for you I guess it is.

can't you just call in a sub like I do when i can't go to my Phys Ed job?

Maybe Dr. Oz can take the reigns.

p.s.  what exactly do you do?  Can you get me human growth hormone?

: )

pschriver

It looks like I am not going to have to work this weekend and I went to the site to register and saw

http://www.ytriseries.com/register/race-2/

It looks like the race has cancelled. Not sure of the reason but probably lack of participation. For some reason, duathlons don't seem to be very popular in this area.

yep, very disappointing.   Jim Martin said it had to do with road issues.  but i think it was probably low turnout.

tweisner

Me and a couple of other girls switched to the Tri at Toccoa August 24.

Anyone else switch to another race?

Want to join us Haley, Cindy M, Cindy J, Angela?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Anyone?

- itri - 

I might be down for that...