Pickens County Y Race Team

Peter Schriver (Read 454 times)

ehunter

Hey Peter, I saw where you said you were having difficulty bringing in workout info from another site. 

If you're interested in just carrying over your mass miles so that you can continue a running total, you can do this:  when you go to your summary and begin to log in a workout, click on the date window.  You can then scroll back to previous years, for example December 2011.  You can put in a workout, ie 'run' - whatever your cumulative miles are from the other site, just put that number in as if it were one workout (you can put in the total miles and total time if you want).  So, that one workout may be 3200 miles and the time may be several hundred hours.  The reason for putting it in another "year" is so it won't skew your numbers for this year? 

Make sense?

pschriver

Thanks Eric.

I was able to download the data to a .cvs  file but was unable to get it to upload. The webmaster was very helpful and uploaded it for me. My logs are now up to date.

FWIW,

I have started using the Android app (Handyrun) for my running. It uploads straight into the logs. Really a cool feature and I don't have to remember to charge my Garmin or bring it with me.