Pickens County Y Race Team

Y Race team tri kits (Read 9 times)

pschriver

The team kits have been designed and it is time we get serious commitments to order. We will be getting Hincapie Fluid and Fluid plus 2 piece outfits. I will be getting sample sizes tomorrow and plan to have them at the Pickens Y swim session on Sat at ~9 to try on.I will try and get there at 8:30 but if not will do the sizing after the session at 10. We are also selling advertising space on the back of the tops for $250 to offset some of the cost. If you want your company logo on the back, let me know. I would like to have 4-6 sponsors and have 1 so far. I will have the proof of the kit and maximum price per item shortly. The last chance to get a logo on the back will be fri this week

VERY COOL!!!

will u have them Wednesday ? I am out of town at horse trials this Friday and Saturday

Lori

pschriver

I am picking them up today and can have them at the hospital on wed. You can have you own demo session. If anyone else at the hospital wants to try them on they will be welcomed. Have you seen the proofs yet?

no I didn't see the final product - I'll meet up w u wednesday.  Maybe it will help recruitment of potential teammates!

Lori

tweisner

Thanks, Peter.  I will get this out to the team today.

- itri - 

Thanks, Peter.  I will get this out to the team today.

Traci, you can put me down for purchasing 1 tri top

My other tri tops have been size large.  Can any guys say whether or not the Hincapie sizes are pretty similar to other brands??

pschriver

Hincapie runs small in my opinion. I wear an XL top