Pickens County Y Race Team

Awards party (Read 13 times)

pschriver

I would like to thank everyone for showing up at the awards party. It was a nice way to cap off a successful year the Y-race team. Lots of PRs, lots of podium finishes and several overall race winners makes for a great team.

I hope everyone gets to hear Bill O'Shields message at some point. We all go through trials and tribulations but his journey is nothing less than inspirational.

I sincerely expect 2014 to be an even better  year. I hope everyone continues a healthy, active lifestable

Yes, what Peter said. We really do have a good bit of talent on our little team Wink

Um, hey Peter, does your beanie fit?

pschriver

It fit fine. They are really stretchy. I wore it yesterday and it is almost too warm. It will also double a a Yamaka when I go to temple

Sorry I missed it but it sounded like a good time !  I had thought I was working but ended up not .

Lori

Josh, we missed you at the party.  Everyone said how much that miss having you around here.  Haley told us how much you love being back in FL.  You won your age group.  You get a great tobbogan that you can sport around down there.  I hear it has been like 45 degrees.  Burrrr.  You could have used it sounds like.  You are still going to log in your races and stuff, correct?

It really makes me sad to have missed the YRT party!  I really miss all of you.  I'm trying to meet some people down here, but it's just not the same.  You guys are really a special group of people.  So much personality and so much talent all in one.  I hope you can keep drawing new people in and helping them change their lives for the better.  Yes, I will keep putting in my races, but I won't be able to race as much this year.  times are tough!  Yes I like being in my hometown, but moving has not been easy at all.

My oldest son, Jayce just had his first Tri Club practice.  We signed up for a free tri club and they do training sessions.  The kids ran drills on the beach (lake beach).  It was really cool!  It's also kind of nice that it was 72 degrees this evening while it was 28 in Easley.  CRAZY!!

but the cold front will arrive here tomorrow.

enjoy your snow day!  sounds relaxing.

trigurl

It fit fine. They are really stretchy. I wore it yesterday and it is almost too warm. It will also double a a Yamaka when I go to temple.

I guess I'll jump right in and play.  I bet that beanie will fit Mr. Schriver's head just swell.

pschriver

I guess I'll jump right in and play.  I bet that beanie will fit Mr. Schriver's head just swell.

WOW,

I wish I knew where you found that photo. I try to avoid cameras while wearing a wet suit because it makes me look fat. I had no idea the swim cap gave me a cone head.

trigurl

Beginner Triathlete website.  you don't look heavy you look great.

Trigurl, i'm still laughing at your conehead post.  who are you?  Are you Eric Hunter using a fake screen name?

pschriver

Trigurl, i'm still laughing at your conehead post.  who are you?  Are you Eric Hunter using a fake screen name?

I don't think it is Eric. He isn't that clever plus Trigurl is his screen name on Match.com. I doubt he would risk using the same screen name here.

trigurl

no but after what peter and yourself wrote I went back and looked at some of the older threads and posts.  you guys are funny.

trigurl

The members of YRT are friends and while a good ribbing is deemed acceptable within the confines of our friendship, sometimes the humor can go to far and get too personal. It won't be tolerated. Thanks and have a nice a day.

OK, it looks like Peter needs to get an Internet Restraining Order for Trigurl.  Peter, do you have an ex-girlfriend from high school that is still mad at you?

pschriver

No Ex's that I know of. I tried to make a habit of dating girls with class who understood the concept of "Boundaries"

trigurl

Sorry for offending you.  After reading the older posts I made an assumption that the ones who easily give should also be able to easily receive.