Pickens County Y Race Team

Forget Crossfit... (Read 124 times)

So, Josh and I have talked about the Crossfit phenomenon...

He told me he was working on an invention that was gonna be bigger and more popular than Crossfit.

His new workout and training "tool" will be coming out next week.  He sent me this marketing video to give me a sneak peek into what he has been perfecting the past few years.  Congrats Josh...

I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it with ya'll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jby0I-zLj9c

There are no words...only tears.

Eric, ever since you borrowed the prototype (spring of 2009) i've been wondering how you felt about it.  you did a good job making the video except for one problem...it was designed to go under the arm.  I see that you found a different use for it, but i'm not sure how the public will react to it.  I'm not sure if your "crotch-fit" idea will catch on.  but you never know!

Eric, ever since you borrowed the prototype (spring of 2009) i've been wondering how you felt about it.  you did a good job making the video except for one problem...it was designed to go under the arm.  I see that you found a different use for it, but i'm not sure how the public will react to it.  I'm not sure if your "crotch-fit" idea will catch on.  but you never know!

You have spent a couple of years now picking on me about being "faster" than me...and all along I thought you were talking about running!

pschriver

I liked the part where you 2 were taking advantage of the 2 4 1 

and working out together.