Pickens County Y Race Team

Myrtle Beach (Read 10 times)

tweisner

There several Y race teamers planning to do the half at Myrtle Beach on February 15, 2014 if anyone wants to do that one.  Its 14 weeks away from November 9.

- itri - 

unfortunately i'm working that weekend ; cant do it Sad  but let me know about the turkey trot and i'll definitely be doing michaels pizza run in dec.

Lori

tweisner

So does anyone think we are going to get to leave for Myrtle Beach today?

If not today, tomorrow?

- itri - 

pschriver

Once it warms up today, the roads should clear off pretty quickly.  If you don't mind leaving around 3 pm you should be OK. The biggest concern is whether they cancel the event. Our duathlon has been cancelled

tweisner

Not cancelling the event.  They are extending the packet pickup times for those who may have trouble getting there.

We are leaving at 3.

Hate they cancelled the duathlon.

- itri - 

pschriver

Have a safe trip and a great race.

My MB team backed out.  I'm stuck in Fountain Inn with my sister's kids…..she is in sunny Puerto Rico and her sitter can't get here.  Another teammate has a child with the flu and the others have no one to keep kids tomorrow with school being out.  Its a bummer but I shouldn't be surprised with it being a February race.  Have a great race Traci!