Pickens County Y Race Team

YRT Holiday Running Streak (Read 12 times)

tweisner

Ok, who's in?  Peter and Lori, you guys should be a given.  Anyone else want to do it?  I am.

- itri - 

sure if this training plan doesnt kick my tail too hard lol i'm already feeling the pain. oh and i got my trainer Smile no more analyzing on that subject!

Lori

pschriver

I'm in.

And for Lori, you will quickly learn that a 1 mile run after a trainer session really feels good. I usually do 2-3 miles FWIW

tweisner

sure if this training plan doesnt kick my tail too hard lol i'm already feeling the pain. oh and i got my trainer Smile no more analyzing on that subject!

Are you training for a half ironman?  Which one have you decided on?  Congrats on the trainer!

- itri - 

Im doing charleston. Im going to train for the HIM but if I decide its too much i'll do the sprint.  Do you think you will come down to do the sprint?   I feel like the swim is going to be the  worst for me :/  The plan we are doing is super hard.   I am worried to see what the later workouts will be.

Lori

tweisner

Guess what?  a couple of people (outside of us) actually let me know they are participating in the YRT Holiday Run Streak.  So here's the list so far:

Traci

Peter

Lori

Angela Tripp

Eric Tripp

Jared Davis

- itri - 

ahhjdd

I only steak with my clothes on.   Sorry just joined the club.   Nobody told me we had a forum.   I was very happy when the steak was over.

Jared

tweisner

I only steak with my clothes on.   Sorry just joined the club.   Nobody told me we had a forum.   I was very happy when the steak was over.

Jared

You lie.  You got the info about the forum in your Welcome to the YRT email.  Its not my fault you don't read them.  Did you mean to say "steak"?  We've had a little bad luck with new people as of late.  Don't be surprised if no one speaks to you.  JK JK.

Welcome to the forum.  Hey guys, this is my friend, Jared.  He is part of the running group that runs on T/Th from the Y.

Peter, he really is looking for a bike.  He wants to do the Clemson Sprint Tri.  Has a commuter bike right now.  But would like a road/tri bike.  If you see anything, let us know.

- itri - 

pschriver

He doesn't have a crazy wife, does he? What size?

tweisner

Well, she married him.

I told him to go ride a few bikes at Carolina Tri and figure out what size he needs.  He said he would do that this weekend.

- itri - 

tweisner

He didn't get to go by CT but he is guessing a 56/58.  Probably a 56.

- itri - 

pschriver

Eric had posted about a 58 P2. It may be worth a call