Pickens County Y Race Team

Haley (Read 8 times)

ehunter

Are we getting close to a little Gann squirting out?  I was thinking mid-April?

We'll be praying for you and the family...hope all goes well and healthy.  If you need anything, let us know....be glad to help (except for babysitting)...youre on your own there!

Since I was the first to post a picture of Josh and Kates baby last year, I'll be more than happy to do the same for you.

Still with child or baby whale...can't tell which because my mirror isn't large enough to view the entire expanse of my gut. We're close. I dream of two things: a swift and uncomplicated home delivery and genetic predisposition to weigh less post delivery then I did pre-conception. Also, black cherry gelato. Also, if you're interested in seeing the wee athlete, we'll be hosting baby meet and greet hours. I'll keep you posted. Bring strawberries.

ehunter

Glad to hear you're doing well.  I was gonna email you soon if you didnt reply.  Looking forward to the meet and greet, as I'm sure you are moreso than myself.  Keep us posted, or at least tell Justin to do so.

Only someone who has never given birth could describe it as "squirting out"....really Eric????  Smile

Haley, missed you in Pickens last night.......Wishing you a wonderful delivery!!!