Michaelmarty (BTLY) 92.51 miles

Mom4Running (individual) 81.73 miles

Krash (WS) 77.61 miles

dpschumacher (RTR) 77.12 miles

Most Time Spent Running

Krash (WS) 21:45:10

Mom4Running (Individual) 13:11:32

ch17 (BTLY) 12:15:03

* Three of eight teams were 100% or better to team mileage goal. Top team was Better Than Last Year at 121.95%.

* Return to Racing was the only team over 80% and they were 100% in the green!

* Eight runners were between 150 to 200% to individual goal.

* One team runner posted a zero week and requested IR through his team captain. Smile

(I am going to blame posting this late on being in post-race mind that week. I ran three in-person races on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of week 37 and wasn't thinking about results summary that following week.)

Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

TammyinGP

well how dare you be off running races and living real life and make us wait on these accomplishments!

I mean - - you had 3 consecutive real live in-person races??!!  how sweet is that!

Tammy

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

well how dare you be off running races and living real life and make us wait on these accomplishments!

I mean - - you had 3 consecutive real live in-person races??!!  how sweet is that!

Queen City Marathon weekend. I did the Night Owl 5k Friday night in the dark with my 14 year old daughter, the Saturday afternoon Family 5k with her and then tackled the full marathon on Sunday morning. It was my second marathon ever (virtual QCM full in 2020) and my first in-person marathon (and a 3min PR.) I tackled the QCM virtual half on Sept 04 and the virtual 10k on Sep 25 to complete the QCM Scribbly Beast for the second time and run all 5 races of the event. It's been a pretty outstanding run month in a lot of ways! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

TammyinGP

wow! Huge Congrats to you on all these accomplishments! That sounds like a totally fun running weekend and your first in-person marathon?! Sweet!!  I bet that was a lot of fun. Congrats on that PR!

Tammy

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

My 14 year old daughter ran three races with me -- 5k, 5k, 10k -- so we have another medal coming for that challenge.

(20th anniversary of the race. QCM is a flat, fast and BQ-certified course is anyone is looking for one in the fall.)

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Christrickery

🎉🎉🎉Congratulations on you PR Meg!!!!

hswiley

That’s awesome Meg!  Having your daughter running as well makes it even AWESOM-ER!!