Most Miles Run

Mom4Running (individual) 101.68 miles

Michaelmarty (BTLY) 90.2 miles

dpschumacher (RTR) 77.41 miles

Most Time Spent Running

Mom4Running (individual) 16:19:16

Krash (WS) 15:25:27

doctorjen (WS) 13:59:34

* Five of eight teams were 100% or better to team mileage goal. Top team was Better Than Last Year at 130.51%.

* Five of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Better Than Last Year and Kicking Asphalt were both 100% green.

* Three runners were between 150% and 190% to individual weekly goal.

* No team runners posted zero weeks. Yay!

What's going on, runners? Are you gearing up for fall races or mourning the loss of races? I know I've seen a few announcements about races cancelling or going virtual. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Are you gearing up for fall races or mourning the loss of races? I know I've seen a few announcements about races cancelling or going virtual. Smile

My 10/17 half got cancelled, but my 10/3 half looks like it's still on.  The 10/17 one seems to have had to cancel due to concerns of the municipality that hosts most of the race, including the finish line.  The 10/3 race is in a national park, so I'm hoping there will be no municipal concerns involved.  More locally, my town has OK'd a 5k in mid-September, so I'm hoping fall racing will still go on.  Of course, that could all change in a few weeks, but we're fortunate to have a high vaccination rate (my town is at over 80% of adults fully vaccinated).

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

Are you gearing up for fall races or mourning the loss of races? 

Yes and yes.

Dave

Ramping up for London Marathon on 10/3.  Just heard a couple weeks ago it is still on, assuming they let non-UK residents into the country.

What's going on, runners? Are you gearing up for fall races or mourning the loss of races? I know I've seen a few announcements about races cancelling or going virtual. Smile

Marky_Mark_17

Sadly mourning a few races here in NZ.  We had a good run (excuse the pun) but a community outbreak has us back in lockdown, which unfortunately has already seen one National Championship race (10k road champs) postponed until November, and may well also see the cancellation of National Half Marathon Champs unless luck is on our side.

Still got races in Oct/Nov to look forward too, hopefully we're clear by then.  I'm glad I took the chance earlier this month to run my first ever trail half in a beautiful part of the country that I'd never been to before.

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr, 1:15:48

Up next: Runway5, 4 May

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

I hope to be at London too. But its s nail bitter to see if its really going to happen.

Ramping up for London Marathon on 10/3.  Just heard a couple weeks ago it is still on, assuming they let non-UK residents into the country.

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Didn't plan on running a marathon distance after pacing a half this past weekend   Things I do for friends.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Didn't plan on running a marathon distance after pacing a half this past weekend   Things I do for friends.

I need friends like you. I'm solo all the time.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

I used to be until I found my running group. It's not convenient for weekdays, but I meet up with them for Saturday morning long runs. LRs are SO much nicer with other people. Now I've gotten spoiled, and it's a real hardship if I have to do one solo.

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I've gone to local run stuff and mostly they are just too fast for me. There is no point for me going to a running group where they are doing 7-9 minute miles. But maybe it makes me tougher for races.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

If we were only closer!! I would run with you!!!!

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

My problem is around here all the people who run my speed "only" run 4 - 6 miles while the people who do the double-digit weekend runs I'm interested in are way too fast for me.  I supposed I could do part of my work with the 4-6 mile people, but they tend to start later in the morning than I want to.  At least I've found one RP to do my HMP runs with (my HMP is his easy pace).

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

Pain is my friend

I ran my 2000 mile last week and was on track to run 300 miles this month.  Then Covid struck me.  I am doing much better now and will build back up my miles.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ran my 2000 mile last week and was on track to run 300 miles this month.  Then Covid struck me.  I am doing much better now and will build back up my miles.

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better -- and not just because I'm on your team. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay