RA Running Game 2021

Tentative Dates For Running Game 2022 (Read 70 times)

Chris P

I definitely want to be a part of the Running Game for 2022.

Is this the place to register?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Chris P

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I definitely want to be a part of the Running Game for 2022.

Is this the place to register?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Chris P

This link should get you there. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Chris P

Thank you!

I am registered!

Chris P

TimBurns

Registered for 2022!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Krash reminded me the 2022 forum wasn't open, but it is open now. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Christirei

i just registered for 2022! i am so excited to be on a team again! after suffering from a stress fracture in 2020 my 2021 was alot of rehab and slow easy miles. but it was so hard to get motivated, i joined the game as an individual, but honestly....it just wasn't enough. i can not wait to be on a team again!! i'm still not back to my pre-injury mileage, but i just know that being accountable to some other people will help push me past that. hoping to reconnect with some old friends again!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I hear that, Christi. I've had so many good teams in this game and, as fun as my team is now, I can't wait to see who I get teamed with next year. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Christrickery

I’m registered too!!! AND I have pestered 3 friends who have never played to join and one of them has done so!! Glad you’re back Christi!!

Christirei

really looking forward to being on a team again! you just can't beat the motivation  of knowing other people are depending on you to get your miles in. this past year i have found that a rainy morning, a late night, practically anything, is enough to justify sleeping in and skipping my planned run. i am hopeful that a lot of people join the game for 2022 so we can have eight full teams again!!

AlyssaM

Can I pick a team or are teams automatically assigned?

Docket_Rocket

Can I pick a team or are teams automatically assigned?

They already scheduled the teams. You are on Team 6 and the link to our team 6 group is on the RA Running Game 2022 group.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page