RA Running Game 2021

PLEASE READ: All-Stars Update **Last updated 06/16** (Read 46 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

*** NEW FOR 2021 **

Reward for All-Star Runners 2021: Each team nominated three runners to go to the All-Star Competition. We understand those runners are putting a lot of extra effort and miles in this week. Big numbers always come out of this competition. The admins discussed it and decided that the members of the All-Star teams can go on the IR next week without qualifying if they want to. This is the only time a runner can go on Injured Reserve without a zero week. This would give them a rest week without hurting their teams. This is optional. Runners can use this rest week regardless of whether they are on the winning side. Changes would be made after results post Tuesday night. All-Star runners should make the request through their team captains.

For the rest of you who weren't selected to the All-Star teams, I hope you've had a good rest week if you needed it or had a good week of running otherwise. Regular head to head competition resumes Monday, June 07. Smile

ETA:

***IR for All-Star Runners will be ONE Week.***

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

:like:

Dave

TimBurns

Cool!

Meg, please put me on IR for this week.

Is this normal IR where we can stay on as long as we want and come back when ready, or a special 1-week-only all-star dispensation?

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Meg, please put me on IR for this week.

Is this normal IR where we can stay on as long as we want and come back when ready, or a special 1-week-only all-star dispensation?

Nope, sorry, it's just one week. You have to come back to running for your team again next week. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

All-star runners who took the IR rest week are now activated and counting for their teams. I hope you enjoyed the rest.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

hswiley

THANK YOU for allowing that rest week. Well-needed and well-used! 😀

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

THANK YOU for allowing that rest week. Well-needed and well-used! 😀

Very welcome. We appreciate you runners who took on the challenge or were voluntold to the challenge. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292.