Krash (WS) 70.57 miles

Aaron Heath (AR&G) 68.67 miles

Michaelmarty (BTLY) 68.29 miles

Most Time Spent Running This Week

Alexander R (KA) 11:35:06

mtrunr (QT) 10:55:01

John Wood (WS) 10:52:12

pfriese (QT) 10:37:21

* Four of eight teams were in 100% or better to team mileage goal. Top team was Better Than Last Year at 113.24%.

* Three of eight teams were 80% or better in the green. Top teams were Quaranteam and All Run & Games, both at 88.89%.

* Three runners were between 150 and 165% to weekly mileage goal.

* Two team runners posted zero weeks; one has requested IR through her captain.

As week 31 is a positional week, we needed the week 30 results to see the standings. There was some movement. Week 31 matchups are as follows (in case you didn't check)...

Better Than Last Year vs Miles of Smiles

All Run & Games vs Return to Racing

Kicking Asphalt vs Run Together

QuaranTeam vs Warped Speed

What else is going on, runners? If you are in a smoky or extremely hot area, I hope you are making good decisions on the run and staying safe!  Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

nukie19

I actually missed my own milestone run last Sunday - I hit my 500 day running streak last Sunday!  I started my streak when my daughter was sent home to virtual school and figured it would be a fun way to get through the pandemic.  I had no idea I'd still be going this long later, but its been fun to keep pushing...

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I actually missed my own milestone run last Sunday - I hit my 500 day running streak last Sunday!  I started my streak when my daughter was sent home to virtual school and figured it would be a fun way to get through the pandemic.  I had no idea I'd still be going this long later, but its been fun to keep pushing...

WohooO! And impressive mileage per day average. I can't imagine.

Can I warn you, if it hasn't happened already, you'll hit a point where you forget you are doing a streak and you just run. Mine was a US Thanksgiving to New Years Day streak and then it was a way to get through the winter and well, it's still going. LOL!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.