RA Running Game 2021

Missing some miles logged last week (Read 17 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, is anyone seeing short mileage from last week? I logged 3.6 more miles than what my game mileage is showing. My personal log mileage is correct, but a few miles are missing from my team log. Do I need to delete a missing run and re-upload? I'm assuming the miles are from a single run...but....? 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TammyinGP

this happened to me yesterday when I logged my miles via my phone, but it wasn't showing up in my team totals. The game pulls from individual logs anyways, but I wanted it to show up my team totals, so I got on my desktop deleted the run and re-entered it. Then it showed up. this also happened a couple weeks ago to a couple of us on my team. deleting and re-entering the run seemed to work.

Tammy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good to know. I'll give that a try.

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

We've been having issues on and off with this. Log is king and as long as it correct, results should reflect the proper numbers. If there is a problem when results post Tuesday night, let me know. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We've been having issues on and off with this. Log is king and as long as it correct, results should reflect the proper numbers. If there is a problem when results post Tuesday night, let me know. Smile

Good to know. I did go ahead and delete and re-load the workout in question. Now my #s match.

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Those 500 errors on the weekend likely to blame for some of that. I think Sara said her run triple logged and she had to delete. Crazy days!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those 500 errors on the weekend likely to blame for some of that. I think Sara said her run triple logged and she had to delete. Crazy days!

I'm certain of it. No biggie, though.

~ Sarah Kay